Mental Fitness Workshop
Feeling physically exhausted and mentally overwhelmed? How can you identify the early signs of a burnout? And how do you recover from one? This workshop is for people who wish to improve their mental and physical fitness with the help of brain and body experts Jeannette Bolck and Louis Wijdenbosch.
What to expect from this workshop?
- Get fresh insights about your own nervous system and how your physiological state and psychological experience influence each other
- Understand the relation between physical complaints and stored stress
- Train your brain to calm down through self-regulation and controlled stress exposure
- Identify which behaviours and dynamics are posing as obstacles
- Learn to be aware of your energy levels and how to manage them
- Get clear on boundaries and how to (re)set them
- Reflect on the importance of nourishment and rest and how to implement it in your routine
- Take home the embodied experience of the workshop so you can practice in your daily life
- Rediscover the power of joy and playfulness in a safe group setting, guided by a team of experienced mental health experts
MEET THE EXPERT:
Louis Wijdenbosch is a registered physical therapist that combines his many years of experience as a high performance athlete and sports coach on an olympic level with Psychomotor Therapy (PMT). Louis offers a unique perspective on performance and stress awareness, and can help you restore the feeling of safety and connection in your own body and mind.
MEET THE EXPERT:
Jeannette Bolck is a NIP certified Psychologist with many years of experience in individual, couple and group therapy. Her work is mostly focused on Burnout (prevention and recovery), PMDD and Trauma. She combines the best practices of Psychology with Psychomotor Therapy, offering clients personalised strategies to live their best lives.
We start the workshop with an introduction and group work session at location De Deining.
You will learn concepts from Neuropsychology and how behaviours are related to the nervous system.
There will be an outdoor practice and the opportunity to connect to beautiful surroundings.
The workshop includes various moments of active practise for you to understand your body better.
“Neuroscience research shows that the only way we can change the way we feel is by becoming aware of our inner experience and learning to befriend what is going inside ourselves.”
B. Van Der Kolk
- LOCATION: Strand Deining, Castricum aan Zee
- TIME: 10:00 to 14:00
- PRICE: €280 pp (€250 with early bird discount or if you bring a friend)
- WHAT TO WEAR: Comfortable clothes to workout
- WHAT IS INCLUDED: Healthy lunch and drinks